Seminars and presentations on a range of issues that affect the wellbeing of humanitarian workers can be requested and tailored.
Topics on which presentations are given regularly include:
- Psychological preparation for deployment
- Supporting staff and managing psychosocial risk across the deployment cycle
- Re-entry and reintegration issues
- Existential tensions of humanitarian work
- Mental health and adjustment challenges in humanitarian work
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. (+61) 1300 057 303 for further information.